Development that is immune from Enforcement Action by the Local Planning Authority can be regularised by obtaining a Certificate of Lawful Use (CLU). We have carried out many such applications with a high degree of success; the secret being the compilation of strong evidence in support of the facts and if that evidence is irrefutable then a CLU should inevitably follow.