A recent appeal involving an established caravan park saw Flintshire County Council being awarded costs against them for unreasonable behaviour. The planning committee overturned an officer recommendation to approve the development, and at the ensuing appeal it was decided to claim for costs on behalf of our client. A full award was made by the Planning Inspector against the Council and as a result of this unwarranted behaviour by the planning committee the County Council are now facing a bill of several thousand pounds.
- Permission granted for change of use light industrial unit to a gym on a safeguarded employment site in Mochdre
- House approved in stunning location on Menai Straits
- New Member of Team
- New Local Development Plan for Anglesey and Gwynedd
- Welcome to our new mascot - Odie!
- Costs Awarded against Flintshire County Council
- Permission granted for new holiday development on Anglesey